electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 70H43 repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Toshiba 70H43 repair Reply with quote

Very Happy Rcvd/installed STK392-180s versus the OEM-110 . Set again works as it should. Procedure I used:Removed lower rear panel and screws holding input/output jacks. Placed TV on it's R/H side at about 30 degree angle. On the bottom of TV I pulled about 2/3 of ventilation screen staples and dropped the screen 2/3s of the way down. Desoldered IC pins, and one side of each of the twelve bias resistors useing a 47 W pencil iron, and a small solder sucker which purchased from Radio Shack along with their best thermo grease (Total cost $22. 50). Desoldered the shield (4 points) of the CCA located on the IC side. Removed about 6 scews that held the main brds in, pulled brds out aways. Unplugged/and marked about 7-8 cable connectors. Removed desoldered shield and it's CCA which gave me access to the IC's heatsink screws which I removed, along with the ICs. Checked resistors using a DVM. All were within .5 ohms of coded resistance. Inserted/resoldered new ICs and resistors. Cleaned-up solder flux residue around new and re- installed components using alcohol. Buttoned and powered it up. Came up with no problem-checked convergence-no adjustments required. Total repair time about 3.5 hours. Thats all folks! Thanks again to all that shared their knowledge!

Sincerely!

BB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия