electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips Plasma 42PF9965 fault - won't switch on
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tri_joel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Any Solution? Reply with quote

I have the same problem with my ftr9965, the screen is black with a horizontal line across top. When I enter the service codes, I can't "see" if it's doing anything. I would like to know if there is a way to reset the ftr9965.
esdave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: phillips plasma Reply with quote

look to left black chips data drive blown with holes in them chips size of postage stamps ,is your problem. dave tech
Alex Ita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need the circuit diagrams for the FTR9965 e box.. Could u help me pls?
Seun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: 42PF9965 Reply with quote

Philips 42PF9965 Plasmas Screen + EBOX
what is the latest on the flickering LED Indicator and screens that wont switch on, are there any companies out there that can cary out the repair at a reasonable cost.
Are we all just going to roll over and let philips get away with this?
runningman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

currently rolling over Embarassed
Naz

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Philips Plasma 42PF9968 Reply with quote

To Whom It May Concern

Took Philips to small claims court, Philips agreed to repair my plasma free of charge, got the plasma back in working order 6 months later it broke down again exact same fault. I will be buying a 52" Samsung very soon.
Moral of the story is STAY AWAY FROM PHILIPS.[/u]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия