electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 50" projection TV - Fix, Trash or sell parts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bithead9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: hitachi projections Reply with quote

These units can be very easy to repair. you need the service manual. see if it is an AP73 or AP74 chassis. If so you can get the manual here at this site. You simply use the LEDs to see what stage is bad. Get your Ohm meter out and check the pico fuses. Wink
asillius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: 55ux58b part numbers Reply with quote

does anyone know the part number for slot d710 on the ap83p board
asillius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: 55ux58b Reply with quote

hi thaks for the info i have the parts on the way. is there an hd tuner for this tv or is it an external tuner that you would use
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: 50 inch Hitachi Screen Reply with quote

santoro2522 wrote:
To add to my previous message, I live in Chicago. Need a replacement screen ( part ) of my projetion tv. Model 50EX13K 57 54607

Thanks!

Item #: 3189764 Your Price: $401.91 EA
Description: *** INACTIVE PART *** Core/DUD Value: $0.00
NO LONGER AVAILABLE Total Price: $401.91 EA
Vendor: HITACHI Suggested Retail: $502.45 EA
John Youngblood

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Hitachi Problem Reply with quote

I have the exact problem with my Hitachi. Two green lights come on, then the third and all fails. A red light keeps blinking. Sears wants $565.00 to fix it; they send the board to PTS in IN to rebuild. Sears charges me $365.00 for the service; I contacted PTS and they will charge me $189.00 plus postage. This is what I am doing. The set worked perfectly until it "just went out altogether".

I have the service manuel and some pico fuses coming for it.

JY in Statesville, NC
Code:
Code:
[img]

*[/img]
Bhoff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Hitachi Projection TV Protection Screen Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to get the Clear Protection Screen off the Hitachi Projection TV?

It is the Clear protection Screen that is on the front of the TV?

Thanks,
B
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the model?
jp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: hitachi 50" Reply with quote

where do you order your service maual from and the pico fuses, because I have the same problem with mine as well?
hozenya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Need repair site address Reply with quote

Reading over the blog I see I have the same issue with my 50UX58B TV after 8 years of service and looking for the address of PTS in IN that John Youngblood spoke of to get the circuit board fixed. If unknown the location I can the manual and parts would be my next chose.

Thanks
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ptscorp.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия