electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 50" projection TV - Fix, Trash or sell parts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KE8JC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: hitachi projections Reply with quote

bithead9 wrote:
These units can be very easy to repair. you need the service manual. see if it is an AP73 or AP74 chassis. If so you can get the manual here at this site. You simply use the LEDs to see what stage is bad. Get your Ohm meter out and check the pico fuses. Wink

bithead - do you have manuals already? I am helping a friend with his unit, an AP83. There are 4 green LEDs that come on, then go off. They do NOT change to red. The unit is dead otherwise. I can do component replacement if we can identify what needs to be done. I am not very skilled at troubleshooting whole power supply systems, though. If we absolutely must order a manual and it will tell us what to do, I will have him get it. Thanks for any assistance.
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: hitachi projections Reply with quote

KE8JC wrote:
bithead9 wrote:
These units can be very easy to repair. you need the service manual. see if it is an AP73 or AP74 chassis. If so you can get the manual here at this site. You simply use the LEDs to see what stage is bad. Get your Ohm meter out and check the pico fuses. Wink

bithead - do you have manuals already? I am helping a friend with his unit, an AP83. There are 4 green LEDs that come on, then go off. They do NOT change to red. The unit is dead otherwise. I can do component replacement if we can identify what needs to be done. I am not very skilled at troubleshooting whole power supply systems, though. If we absolutely must order a manual and it will tell us what to do, I will have him get it. Thanks for any assistance.

Whats the model #?
Scott, KE8JC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Hitachi 50UX58B Reply with quote

The model is 50UX58B. I checked one fuse and it was fine. Are there more to check? If so where are they. The chassis is AP83. Thanks.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hitachi 50UX58B Reply with quote

Scott, KE8JC wrote:
The model is 50UX58B. I checked one fuse and it was fine. Are there more to check? If so where are they. The chassis is AP83. Thanks.

Did you check c707 and e994?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Hitachi 50UX58B Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Scott, KE8JC wrote:

The fuse I checked is in the last line of the tv by a blue something.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hitachi 50UX58B Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
minnie wrote:
Scott, KE8JC wrote:

The fuse I checked is in the last line of the tv by a blue something.

What is the # of the fuse?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fuse is 237
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok,

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?t=22049&highlight=50ux58b

You need to look at the pictures O2thx posted. This will show you where to look. You're looking for C707 and E994.
Kenni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hitachi 50UX58B Reply with quote

Scott, KE8JC wrote:

How can i find the chassis?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия