electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Studioworks 775n (CB775BN) brightness adjustment???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjovy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: Studioworks 775n (CB775BN) brightness adjustment??? Reply with quote

Hi all,
My monitor brightness controll is 100% on the OSD & my monitor is still darker than it should be. My video card is compensating for this but some apps do not take the desktop settings.
My question is "how the hell do you crank up the brightness on these monitors"? I've taken a look inside & all I can find are 2 focus POTS. Is there anything I'm missing?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Studioworks 775n (CB775BN) brightness adjustment??? Reply with quote

Benjovy wrote:
Hi all,
My monitor brightness controll is 100% on the OSD & my monitor is still darker than it should be. My video card is compensating for this but some apps do not take the desktop settings.
My question is "how the hell do you crank up the brightness on these monitors"? I've taken a look inside & all I can find are 2 focus POTS. Is there anything I'm missing?

There must be more "pots" on the Monitor's motherboard: for mixing R,G & B signals, brightness and contrast! Usualy they are suited near some of the edges of the motherboard, and it is possible to have "dificult" access through some hole on the motherboard! You have to take a look again, but with more patience. Their position might be "lay" or "stand"!
Nanetz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: changing some configuration on hidden Menu Reply with quote

Ok do the following.
on a 775n press and hold left button of the OSD and press and hold power buttton too.
It will turn off and turn on the monitor.
With this the Menu have new options.
Just walk around on options to the degauss options and press right. or selecct... cant remember.
this will open a few options of menu.
Change wisely and copy the valors on each to fix in case of problems....
but you can just grow up on RGB cut.
Think this can help you.
thanks_man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: changing some configuration on hidden Menu Reply with quote

Nanetz wrote:
Ok do the following.
on a 775n press and hold left button of the OSD and press and hold power buttton too.
It will turn off and turn on the monitor.
With this the Menu have new options.
Just walk around on options to the degauss options and press right. or selecct... cant remember.
this will open a few options of menu.
Change wisely and copy the valors on each to fix in case of problems....
but you can just grow up on RGB cut.
Think this can help you.

That worked a treat. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия