electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips A10e 28PW6515 going pink !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gridnutter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Philips A10e 28PW6515 going pink !! Reply with quote

Hi All,

I hope somebody can help me diagnose a fault that has developed on my A10e fitted Philips 28PW6515.

The picture starts to develop a pink tinge to it after a while and eventually the whole picture has a complete pink overcast to it. Switching the set into standby and then back on again clears the fault for a few minutes. (Sometimes when switching it back on you see the de-gaussing coils in operation and then the screen goes bright green to white before it goes blank and returns to a normal picture)

It had the Painter replaced about 3 years ago, could this have failed again or is it something else (please not the tube!!)?

The error log in service mode is showing 7 & 13 if that points to anything?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия