electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tell me please about MOFETs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baba mi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Tell me please about MOFETs Reply with quote

Tell me please how to detrmine if a mofet is dead or still works. And one more question. I have a MOFET with the following written on it :
IRFZ44A
and the other:
IRFZ44A

Could you please tell me what this "A" at the and means?Is it part of the name or it means that the mofet is 44 Ampers.
Because I am looking to buy a new one and I found with out the "A" and in the specification was said it is 50 Ampers.;
Thank you in advance
www.elektroda.pl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://katalogi.iele.polsl.gliwice.pl/
000andrzej

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the and "44A" doesn't mean 44 Ampers. It's part of the name. You must to check parameters IRFZ44A and IRFZ44 (without A). Probably you can use some of the IRFZ44 series. (But I'm not sure - it has to check)
Can you write, what equipment would you use that for?
baba mi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

000andrzej wrote:
At the and "44A" doesn't mean 44 Ampers. It's part of the name. You must to check parameters IRFZ44A and IRFZ44 (without A). Probably you can use some of the IRFZ44 series. (But I'm not sure - it has to check)
Can you write, what equipment would you use that for?

I am trying to repair an Amplifire Blaupunkt GTA 400 that doesn't work
When I opened it i found one MOFET was burned. But i am strugling to find any kind of shematics or any info about it. So I'll try evrything. If you are intrested i can show pictures just give me e-mail
Atom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baba mi wrote:
Tell me please how to detrmine if a mofet is dead or still works.

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=2877&highlight=#2877

000andrzej

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did't find a scheme of amp., but I checked parameters of the transistors. You can use IRFZ44 without "A". If you will see data sheets all transistors IRFZ44 series have Idg about 46 - 50A. It's enough in that case. In your case if you change one transistor of them you should change second one from the same cannal (the same name). They aren't expensive.
I dont know how to amplifier was burned and what happened before.

Before you'll connect to power, you must check another elements which are responsible for the correct work of the transistors.
Good luck Wink
baba mi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Thank you evrybody Reply with quote

Thank you evrybody
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия