electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
What to do with my Phillips rear projection TV?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: What to do with my Phillips rear projection TV? Reply with quote

I have an older Phillips rear projection television. The television no longer turns on.

To put it plaintly, the TV just does not even turn on. One day it worked, the next day it didnt.

This was about 4 months ago. I pulled an old TV up from the basement and now this HULKING 50+ inch TV just sits dormant in my living room. Its sort of depressing.

I cannot get myself to jsut THROW this thing out on the curb. Is this of any value? Does it sound like something that can be repaired? What would you do? Seriously, i could really use a little advice.

MODEL: 53TP60 C105

Thank you to anyone who responds!

C.
Ivan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: older Tv Reply with quote

It depends on how old it was, how good the picture quality was, etc. It may be worth fixing, could be a blown fuse (simple fix) or a blown circuit board (expensive fix).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия