electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
DENON AVR 2802 pROBLEMS(NO SOUND)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAMESH PAREKH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: DENON AVR 2802 pROBLEMS(NO SOUND) Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

First of all

I WISH YOU ALL DENON GROUP, STAFF & FAMILY

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR,

WHICH WILL BRINGS YOU ALL LOT OF WEALTH,HEALTH

AND HAPPINESS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS.

Now sir, coming to the point, i had DENON AVR 2802 , AND IT WORK VERY WELL SIENCE LAST NOV, BUT AFTER THAT I HAD PROBLEM IN ITS WORKING.

Receiver comes ON normally, Display is comming Ok.,All the functions are working O.K., except Volume. VOLUME display is varying on the penel, while operated.

When Unit 1st swith on, very low sound can be heared in the headphones and front Left & Right Speakers, and the moment any function is operated , volume cut off to ZERO & does not come on unless unit is swithed on again.
SOUND INITIALLY IS COMMING LOW ON FULL VOLUME, DISPLAY REMAINS ON even the sound is not comming .

We tried replacing EXT IN AV UNIT (1U-3369-1) board.Checked all the supply voltages on power unit (1U-3368-1), FOUND NORMAL.

ALSO CHECKED ALL THE POWER TANSISTERS ON POWER UNIT.

NO BURNING COMPONENT OR BURNING SMELL IS OBSERVED.

SIR, Its my earnest request to guide me and help me to solve this problems, as you might be aware of this problem, and how to solve this problem.

Your early reply will be highly appriciated. and even that will maker our life alive with DENON music.

Thanking you in advance for doing the needful

Truely yours

Ramesh Parekh (Service Engineer)

MY EMAIL ADD: [email protected]
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general, you should try resetting the microprocessor on any Denon receiver if/when you notice a problem especially when it may seem rather odd. (no obvious defects, while not operating properly)

Resetting procedure is similiar between the models; On units WithOut the Master On/OFF button; Unplug the power & while pressing both speaker A&B buttons simultaneously, plug in the main power cord. Youll notice the entire display would start flashing as long as A&B is held on---allow it to flash 3-5 times & release them. Unit is now reset to factory presets.

If resetting did not have an effect, then problem is more likely in volume control IC or it could even be the processor itself.

(Not affiliated with Denon in any way, but can tell you that there is not much tech support,, if any available from them)
-------------Happy New Year To You Too
ris2t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject: DENON AVR 2802 pROBLEMS(NO SOUND) Reply with quote

Hi

My Denon 2802 has just exhibited the exact problems Ramesh has described. Did a solution/answer to this get discovered?

Thanks
Raymond
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия