electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA atc113aa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: RCA atc113aa Reply with quote

Hi Guys, It.s me again with the RCA ATC113AA Has been giving a Headache.
I started with dim picture i resolder everthing no avail. then turned up g2 have enough bright but get bad poor covergency on greens. when i turn down the G2 to the rihgt level where i can get a good pic and convergence,then when turn off set then turn back up again the pic is dim or without bright,i have to keep the G2 a litle bit higher thus degrades the green convergence,I don't have sckematic, i suspect either FLY or IC TDA6107G Video Amp, any ideas thanks in advance.
Took measurements of the IC Drivers Amp TDA6107G ,

Unplugged the CRT board from the neck of the tube, turned on set. This were the measurements Pin #1=1.6v,2=1.5v,3=1.5,4=0.00,
5=5.00v,6=193v,7=160v,8=160v,9=154v,

I plugged in the CRT board in the neck of the tube, turned on set. P#1=1.9v,2=2.3v,3=1.7v,4=0.00v,5=5.00v,6=192v,7=150v,8=119v,
9=139v,all this was taken from the hit sink G. and with no RF connection

also Measured G2 on the crt board while i was turning up and down the g2 control, minimum control 151v,maximum 380v
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you may be fighting a bad crt.
Frank

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie you talking about the tube itself or ctrt board?
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tube. G2 sounds ok. Stick a hv probe under the cap of the flyback and see what your voltage is. If it's around 20k,,, I'd suspect a bad picture tube.
Frank

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a HV Prove. so i'll wait for one other tv with the same tube to show up so i can test this chassis in it .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия