electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung LW-30A23Wi - Dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Samsung LW-30A23Wi - Dead Reply with quote

Dear all,

I have a Samsung LW-30A23Wi LCD TV. This is not a common model (in fact, I suppose it's OEM, and sold under various brands. SEG Osaka is looking exactly the same as this Samsung I own). I was not able to find a service manual for it.

History:

I shut it down from the remote, after watching a movie. It have 1 LED in the front (it's red in standby, and green in power on). After starting it again the following day, the LED become green, the dispaly is starting up for about 1-2 seconds, but after that it become black, exactly like it's looking in standby mode. Anyone have any idea?

Thank you,
Zombie
zombie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link on how it looks:

http://www.promarkt.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-PMO-Site/de_DE/Link-Product?sku=1177210048&PartnerID=ZANOX&ProgramID=1524065C1609959941&et_cid=&et_lid=

It was sold also as JVC and Philips. Unfortunately, the models are from late 2004, and I can't find any info on them.
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other equivalent models:

UNIVERSUM FT-LCD 8145

Andersson Y80
Andersson Y70
Andersson Y23
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия