electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Technics ST-03C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellmuth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Technics ST-03C Reply with quote

The so called AM Syntheziser part in this Tuner does not work correct.
when i use the Rxfreq. 549kHz - the LO moves to 1,4MHz (instead of nearly 1 MHz); What i found out is. that the varicapvoltage starts with +4Volts ( 522KHz) and jumping !! somtimes up to 15 or 18 Volts; But with an extern Pwr Supply the AM VCO tunes correctly from 2volts (RXfreq 522KHz) up to 15Volts ( rx freq 1600kHz) When i am using a seperate Rf generator with an output frequency at nearly 1,4 MHz , feed this one into the MN6045E - i found with the display set to 549KHz at the outputpin (3) at the MN6045E the he will indicates nearly a phase/ freq. comparement.

Is there any gentleman who could help ?
my Idea should be - the MN6045E must have a not known mistake
because the FM ( vhf) part works correctly
And I do not have any circuitdiagramm of these Tuner and I do not know the correct function of these MN6045E ( no datasheet available)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия