electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
phillips circuit boards......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: phillips circuit boards...... Reply with quote

I was wondering how much (ballpark) a new circuit board would run me for a Phillips 60' rear projection TV. I have audio and no picture and am assuming that I need to have a circuit board replaced. This is due to a possible glycerol spill when the technician re-installed the blue gun whos fluid he changed out and replaced.

Assuming it is the circuit board due to this reason, how much does something like this run? I have also summised that I may simply need a new power supply, which I am told runs at least $70. Please share your thoughts and thanks for the help!
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which board? Power? Signal? Deflection? I still don't know why your not calling who ever serviced the unit back. That's why you get a warranty. Plus a model # would be useful.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model # is 8P6044 C101. I called the technician today and he said he had no idea what could be wrong. Guess he'll make it out here eventually but he does seem to be a little slow getting out here. If I had audio but no picture it would be the power board because the tubes aren't lighting up correct?

I'm just going on what I can conjecture and since I can't seem to get the guy over here I thought I'd ask here since everone is so helpful........
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only board assemblies left for this model is the small signal board. All others seem to be NLA.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is definitely not good! How much does a signal board usually run? I think that this may be the problem as I am getting no power to the tubes......

Also, where would I be able to find one of these?

Thanks again so much for the help....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия