electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
tamiya and powerpole connecters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DestroyerX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: tamiya and powerpole connecters Reply with quote

I have been using Tamiya connectors for hooking up batteries and it has gotten very frustrating because the male/female connectors often don't come apart easily and I really have to pull on the to get them apart. I have heard Powerpole connectors are very easy to pull apart and they lock nicely.

Has anyone here worked with them? If so can you tell me if they are good connectors?

Also, I have worked on robotics projects for a while but have always used premade connectors. Is it very easy to make one's own metal connectors and hook them into a plastic connector such as a Powerpole?

The tutorials for making the connectors seemed simple but I wanted to know if more was involved than it appeared.

Thanks for your help,

Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия