electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 50EX10B projection TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooney201

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Hitachi 50EX10B projection TV Reply with quote

This Hitachi 50EX10B projection TV is 12 to 13 years old. It recently developed a problem. When unit is turned on it momentarily comes on and goes off immedately. The first time it is powered on it shuts off in 1 second or less. If you immediately unplug it, plug it back in and turn it on, it will shut off again. If you continue repeating this process, the time it stays on increases with each repetition. After 15 to 20 repetitions it may stay on for anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours. I have identified an Omron G5P-1 relay which is the component turning the unit off. Does anyone know if the relay is likely bad or would another component supplying the field voltage to the relay be bad or would it be something else completely. I am not a TV technician, electrical engineer or anything. I used to own a 1 hour photo lab and had to repair the electronics photo processing machines from time to time so I do have some skills in this area if I have a little guidance to identify the problem. I called a local TV repair company and he said the TV was too old for him to mess with. Until this problem came up it was a great TV, I hate to just trash it.
jpact

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: no power Reply with quote

That problem is preety much messed...What you can do is unscrew the back cover,uplug the set first..take the cover off, Then plug the set back...you need the remote contrl to turn the tv..This is a serious area only a certified tech can do it..What you will do now is to monitor that board infront of you..if turn the set back on tell me ho many green leds blinks,, like 4 of those and which one will go off first..one on the middle left the other 2 will be in tthe same spot but not close..another one is red led sensor that is for your power supply trouble shoot if those sensors react off or on that will tells you where the problem is...email me let me know then I will give you some other tips...email:[email protected]..
Let me know which area or state youre at.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия