electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sorry I didn't mean to enter it so many times..I'm new.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rae61

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Sorry I didn't mean to enter it so many times..I'm new. Reply with quote

Sorry
tvdoc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

which chassis does your set have? it will start with ctc....

ctc136, ctc175, ect. i may have what you need if you give a chassis number. you may have to pull the back off and look on the chassis frame.
Rae61

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

The chassis no. is ctc185ab.
Hope you have it. Laughing
tvdoc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the ctc185aa3 which is probably close enuf for you to use. now how do i get it to you? Confused
tvdoc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i figured it out. do a search in the manuals database for ctc185 and you will find it. Very Happy
Rae61

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thanks abunch, I downloaded all 3 that you put there. I will let you know if they helped me.
Again thanks.
Rae61

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I got the manuals that you sent however I really am not that good at technical stuff. I was really hoping for you know unscrew acouple of screws here and put it back. Guess I am going to have to just take it to a repair shop and hope they tell me all they have to do is solder the connector back on. thanks again
Rae61

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I got the manuals that you sent however I really am not that good at technical stuff. I was really hoping for you know unscrew acouple of screws here and put it back. Guess I am going to have to just take it to a repair shop and hope they tell me all they have to do is solder the connector back on. thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия