electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishy tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishy tv Reply with quote

I have a tv that image dont appear but numbers are the.I think its tunner is bad but because i'm novice in electronics if someone could confirm the symphtom i'll apreciate or an advice.
thanks Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: re; Mitsubishi Reply with quote

Hi, try inputting a dvd signal into "video input 1" then if you get a picture
it probably is a tuner problem, (video inputs bypass the tuner) if you
don`t get a picture this way then you have other problems, good luck
Larry E
American TV & Electronics
spacebluesonoma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: i also have a mitsubishi TV and........ Reply with quote

it works great until it warms up. audio is not affected but the screen goes black and it appears to be "raining" blue. Almost like shooting stars.
someone please help. thanks
billy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

Tanks for the advice...Hey Space i think you'll have a problem of bad solder joint's Cool
spacebluesonoma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: mitsubishi Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice. I have already resoldered alll the grounds....so i thought anyway, any specific place to concentrate for this problem?

thanks

ed
bizzyguy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Mitsu 35" Reply with quote

We also have raining blue streaks with sound OK on our 35"... 12 years old. Found this on another site...

Mitsubishi CS 35301 TV.  The display intermittently turns to "raining blue streaks".  I tried degaussing and no change. 
Remove PIP board, remove all 20 or so surface mounted electrolytic capacitors, especially C4007=4.7 UF,35V,clean board, and install new caps either smt's or through hole types and install a jumper from C4007's + lead to the main board which leads to an smt chip because the trace will deteriorate due to electrolite liquid corrosion. Mitsubishi sells these caps as part #'s IC401 KIT or CM KIT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия