electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Matsui r100 dvd recorder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Matsui r100 dvd recorder Reply with quote

Sad Hi please help. I have the above mentioned dvd recorder with a problem with the psu. r24 is burnt out and i have suffered a loss of power to some components. I am assuming that i have lost one or two of the varied output voltages. As some components still power up. Does any one know if this resistor acts as a fuse or whether it just regulates the ouput voltage. And also what the resistor is, as the markings have burnt away. please help... Thanks Darren.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mine did the same but what happened also was that two of the outputs on the psu were 12.6v and not 3.9v as listed not sure whether this blew anything but it would be interesting to know if the main pcb would have any voltage protection from the inputs maybe some mini fuses? Does any one know if this is the case?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия