electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Iiyama Prolite E481S power supply problem: Solution
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbs1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also after this sentence:
After a while (~10s) the monitor goes to standby, no noise from PSU any more, and strong orange led shines.
- the voltage rises up again.

Thanks
corpierro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Capacitors C914&915 Reply with quote

Also i my case with mentioned supply problems replacement of Capacitors C914&915 did the trick!!
traveliron

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: C914 and C915 the culprits again Reply with quote

I have exactly the same monitor which had also gone completely blank with only a blinking blue light. When inspecting the circuit board I found the tops of C914 and C915 discoloured and slightly domed.
I replaced these with two 1000 micro farad but a higher voltage, I think 25V, the original were 16V. I think it a good idea to make sure the temperature rating is also 105 deg C. They just seem to fit in nicely.
So far so good.
Thanks to the other contributors who have helped me tackle this with some degree of confidence.
yohan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same issue ,iiyama e2208hds, blue led flashing, delayed display on boot (10 minutes delay), capacitors 706 and 707 domed,(16V 1000µF) replaced with 25V 1000µF: So far so good .Thanks to previous contributors.
Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yohan wrote:
same issue ,iiyama e2208hds, blue led flashing, delayed display on boot (10 minutes delay), capacitors 706 and 707 domed,(16V 1000µF) replaced with 25V 1000µF: So far so good .Thanks to previous contributors.
Smile

Thank you very much!
I almost throwed away my Iiyama E2208HDSV monitor after 6 years of use.
I performed your 'prescription' and now it 's working flawlessly again!

Greetings from Wim Jager
bulltraderpt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Non working power button iiyama Monitor: E247-3HS GB1 Reply with quote

Afternoon, I know this is an old thread but hope someone might be able to throw some light on this please for me?

I have the above monitor but the blue power light doesn't work. That wouldn't be a problem in itself, but the monitor goes on the blink occasionally like it did ten minutes ago where the screen kept on turning itself on and then off ever couple of seconds.

Any thoughts very much welcomed.

Thank you.
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the power supply capacitors mentioned in the thread?
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also: you appear to be specifying another model.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTS1957:

Thanks very much for your reply, fortunately it is still in warranty and it is being collected this pm, for a no quibble exchange, great service by iiyama.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия