electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
DVD Recoders not finalising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodinerr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: DVD Recoders not finalising Reply with quote

Hi, need some help. 6 months ago I bought a Goodman DVD recorder deck from UK. Some times when I record, all goes well, but most of the time it does from not finalise the recorded DVD and hence cannot be played on other DVD players.

I bought a second one (JNC) from Hong Kong 2 months ago but it is behaving the same way as the the first one. This one sometimes freezes after stopping at the end of recording and no keys (even the standby) functions, I have to remove the power plug and plug it in again.

I have tried different blank discs (both makes and format) but not yet satisfy. It is really getting on my nerves. Can some someone please give me some advice or let me know what tricks to us to get around this frustrating way of recording. Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия