electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
WWW.MANUALUNIVERSE.COM

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
repairman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: WWW.MANUALUNIVERSE.COM Reply with quote

Hi guys, check this website: www.manualuniverse.com very neat and easy to navigate. Many manuals at great prices.

Joe

*Let The Buyer Beware; Apparently this is the same person/IP address who was attempting to buy or exchange passwords to various Manufacturer's sites*
Rich Pasco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: ManualUniverse.com Reply with quote

Has anybody successfully bought any manuals from ManualUniverse.com ?

Their web site says, "Remember, your manual is just a click away, since we deliver it within minutes of your purchase!" Yesterday I gave them $18.99 via PayPal for a manual, and immediately got an e-mail saying "You will soon receive a link to download the manual you bought." But that's all I got! (And yes, I've been watching my spam folder too.) I've sent several e-mails to [email protected] but no reply.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

File a complaint with Paypal. Even though digital downloads are NOT covered by Paypal's buyer Protection policy, the fact that you didn't receive links or replies from the site owner will be enough to get your money refunded.
Next time, try http://www.justmanuals.com where you get the link right after payment and the customer service is exceptional.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
vtech

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike_manuals wrote:
Customer received his manual and is pleased wiith it.

Mike

Wow! ... Very impressive
First you come here fishing for passwords, posting as a bogus "repairman" peddling your crap & now coming back saying "customer is pleased with it"?
WHO ASKED YOU TO COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия