electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Gateway VX1120 or Mitsubishi 2060u Service manual?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could I have maybe activated another kind of factory mode when I was trying to turn factory mode back off? What is the significance of the numers 0-255 when picking modes?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it turned out that box has been burned into the screen, its one of the messages the monitor displays when it turns on. someone must've abused this thing before it found its way to me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch that sucks dude, i'd hate to have a monitor with burn-in.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone figured out how to change the contrast settings in factory mode, I couldn't find it under F-1 and I can't get into F-2. So far only managed to tune the focus a bit better.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am unable to change any settings in factory mode.
Help
-=blAck=-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I am unable to change any settings in factory mode.
Help

Use + and - keys. Menu will disappear. Don't worry, use + fnd - to adjust selected parameter yousee all picture simply without menu Smile

To enter second factory mode use "250" key. It's for adjusting X-ray protection level. Ad it can be useful if you want to get more brightness level. But be careful - this menu really can do ALL BAD (maybe if monitor turns of during adjusting you wouldn't be able to turn it on) or if not so bad, you will must press buttons very, very fast to get in that menu on cold monitor and do all back during warm-up period.

Use "10" key to go out from service mode.

And, some I know about 2060u service mode and its functions on my Compaq P1220

First factory page (F-1):
G0: CP P OFF P OFF
This two ones related to turn off (0) color purity control (maybe for best convergence adjustment results). (1) is normal settings with purity adjustments enabled.
If you know more - please respond here or contact me by ICQ.

G1: YHTT YHTB YHJT YHJB
G2: XHL XHR
G3: PQH TL PQH TR PQH BL PQH BR
G4: S3H TL S3H TR S3H BL S3H BR
G5: YVTT YVTB YVJT YVJB
G6: XVL XVR
G7: PQV TL PQV TR PQV BL PQV BR
G8: S3V TL S3V TR S3V BL S3V BR

Convergence settings. See 2070u service manual for description (very simple diagrams) and step-by-step adjustment manual.

G9:
DBFH AMP

Dynamic beam focus - horizontal amplification - effect you can see on 1px horizontal lines.
DBFH PHS
Dynamic beam focus - horisontal phase. Effect seen on 1px horizontal lines
DBFV AMP
Dynamic beam focus - vertical amplification - effect you can see on 1px vertical lines.

GA: R-BIAS1 G-BIAS1 B-BIAS1
Color temperature adjustment for black point in mode 1
GB: R-BIAS2 G-BIAS2 B-BIAS2
Color temperature adjustment for black point in mode 2
GC: R-BIAS3 G-BIAS3 B-BIAS3
Color temperature adjustment for black point in mode 3
Use black picture, try on minimal brightness on its high level (GD-SUB BRT-set it to dark grey) get grey not-colored screen.

GD: SUB BRT
Something related to white luminance on maximum brightness setting (simply: maximum contrast ratio)
ABL BRT Something to brightness setting bias. During setting, it automatically set brightness to maximum. To adjust make screen dark-grey when really it must be black, and then check if you can get really black screen with brightness setting near 50% (user mode) or near 127 (user menu group in factory mode). If not - decrease ABL BRT, if result is too dark - increase SUB BRT.

GE: B LO B HI
I don't know anything about what it does. If somebody know - please respond to this thread or contact me by ICQ.

GF: WP DDC
(?) Possibly it is related to "Write Protect DDC" mode, It does not affects in ability of working by INPUT B through DDC/CI with SoftMCCS, and native NEC-Mitsubishi tool anyway not works with Compaq P1220.
If somebody know more - please respond to this thread or contact me by ICQ.

Second factory page (F-2)
!!! Extremely dangerous, don't touch it if you don't know what is it !!!

G0: HVADJ
Now I have it set to 80.
High Voltage adjustment.
Use G2 to test safety of parameter you set. Shange G0 with little steps. If changed, go to G2 with < key twice, not with > key.

G1: XPRO CALIBRATE
I don't know what is it, if I press + menu changes "proceed +" to:
XPRO-ENTRY
NG
+
Maybe needed some hardware to use G1.

G2: XPRO TEST 28
Press + to test safety of parameters G0 and G3 you have set.

G3: XPRO LEVEL
I have it set to 160.
Maybe, if you set it to low you wouldn't be able to turn monitor on. Or, if it 'll be to high in case of mailfunction you 'll get X-Ray dose Smile
Use G2 to test safety of parameter you set. Shange G3 with little steps.

And again... If you not believe first time.
!!! Extremely dangerous, don't touch it if you don't know what is it !!!
I know what I wrote. I did something wrong. But...
I was fast enough to get things back in warmup period (near 40 sec), want to try yourself? Smile

And, I have some questions, maybe somebody know it...
1) Where I can download service manual for 2060u?
2) What means GE: B LO and B HI parameters? What exactly is GF: WP DDC ?
3) How I can start auto-positioning function in service mode? And how I can fix that after I changed something in service mode Auto-positioning not works correctly now and image is too wide aftrr that?
4) How I can get really working GTF-Auto mode?
5) What is needed to start COLOR CALIBRATION (factory mode, user menu group, first page - brightness and contrast, 6th sign).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия