electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Dead Sony VAIO notebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spoon_pl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Dead Sony VAIO notebook Reply with quote

Ho all. I`ve got Sony Vaio PCG-FRV27 laptop and it`s dead no responce to power no lights (i mean leds). If new here so sorry if this is a bit silly post but i`d like to know what type of defects look for. Many thx in advance:)
spoon_pl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: next question Reply with quote

one more thing can U tell me or send me solution or any tips for repairing IDE on main board becouse second one is working but can`t see CDrom or HDD :/ sony vaio pcg-frv27. Thx once again
simon02

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the power supply? some have a green or red light check this ....or try an identical power supply.......if no luck it could be the motherboard and expensive to fix £150-£200+
dasjeetu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: sony vaio laptop Reply with quote

pls check the voltage to the fuse, and also any resistance from the back power connector by connecting a pin on the power connector to the fuse, the power connector devlops resistance but it will show you voltage if measured by multimeter
angeln123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardware problem!
AlessandraDulce

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simon02 wrote:
Have you checked the power supply? some have a green or red light check this ....or try an identical power supply.......if no luck it could be the motherboard and expensive to fix £150-£200+

Yes, simon02 is right the board is very expensive, it is like you bought a new laptop/notebook. I wish I have a sony viao laptop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия