electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KL-50w2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickey_engelbrecht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Sony KL-50w2 Reply with quote

Salute to you guys out there...

A friends Sony KL-50w2 TV where
the projection is very dark, and no changes by maximizing all possibillities in the on-screen menu.... we even changed to a new bulb. any ideas? just got some diagrams - studying time. Idea
gary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REPLACE THE COMPLETE LIGHT ENGINE. ITS CLASSED AS A NONSERVICABLE PART, IN THE UK ITS £360+ VAT EXCHANGE FROM SONY. MAY ALSO HAVE TO REPLACE SOFTWARE AND REPROGRAM VIA TRACE INTERFACE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: further on KL-50w2 Reply with quote

gary wrote:
REPLACE THE COMPLETE LIGHT ENGINE. ITS CLASSED AS A NONSERVICABLE PART, IN THE UK ITS £360+ VAT EXCHANGE FROM SONY. MAY ALSO HAVE TO REPLACE SOFTWARE AND REPROGRAM VIA TRACE INTERFACE
Before that i would like to check more detailed on the PCB, I guess like on standard TV sets there is an area on the PCB where brightness, contrast components are located.... where on this PCB shall i focus my testing of the components?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия