electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 28ST2781/05B help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k3v1n83

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Philips 28ST2781/05B help Reply with quote

I've got a philips 28ST2781/05B thats died on me and want to know if its truely dead be for it gets thrown out.

The problem is when you press the power button it doesn't turn on, but you can hear a constant noise from the back, i believe it called tripping from what ive read when researching this problem. Now the tv has been like this for a while but with a bit of patience and enough button pressing you could get the tv on but now after numerous attempts we can't get it on. Before if you put the tv on standby it would always come on with no problem and thats how we survived but after a recent power cut we cant get it on.

What ive read from different sources was to check c2545 and c2459, now i eventually found them and they seem to be fine as in not burnt. Ive also down a lot of dusting with compressed air that I use with my pc's hoping something was just shorting.

Any help would be appriated.
tam2875

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: I've got a philips 28ST2781/05B Reply with quote

I've got a philips 28ST2781/05B hi, this might sound a little strange but my tv was doing the exact same until wait for it !!!! i find this tv to work when warm so i put my hairdryer on the vents on the back for 40 or so seconds then keep pressing any channel button and i can assure you it WILL work please let me know! [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия