electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
rca tv-no power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.norris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: rca tv-no power Reply with quote

tv worked fine went i turned it off.now there is no power but everything else on that circuit works fine. i changed the power cord but still no power.anyone have any ideas.thanks.
davidmwallace

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: RCA 60-inch projection TV - suddenly no power Reply with quote

What are the chances? The same thing happened to my RCA TV 2 days ago. Worked fine when turned off. The next day: nothing happens when I try to turn it on, either via the remote or by pushing the power button. Checked cable, it is fine. Power outlet works for other devices. Does the entire thing just stop working, or is this common for the power switch to go out? Power switch or something more serious?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: re; rca dead Reply with quote

Hi Guys, the power supply has failed in your set(s) without the
model & chassis number how do you expect anyone to help you?
you both need to call a qualified tech, Larry E
eyegriff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: re; rca dead Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

my model no. is p60923bl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: re; rca dead Reply with quote

eyegriff wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

my model no. is p60923bl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: My Tv just did the same thing Reply with quote

What I found was that the fuse was blown, I replaced the fuse plugged it in and once I powered it up I got a bright flash and R14125 burnt to a crisp. it is a 36 ohm 1/4 watt resistor. I found Q14101 was defective it is a IRF740 mosfet I ordered from Newark Electronics and the Low voltage regulator U14101 8 pin ic chip was defective, also ordered from Newark. the part #'s from Newark are IRF740 Mosfet. 06F8399 The Low Voltage reg. is a TDA4605 50B5023. My TV is a 46 inch RCA Projection from 1999 model P46921 chassis PTH195MA.

Hope this helps
recon0617

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: RCA model 661W20 Reply with quote

Tv is model # 661W20 it is a 60 inch big screen when you turn it on the power light comes on goes off over and over three or four times then nothing no picture doesnt seem to come on all the way. HELP
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds likethe flyback, clicks 3 4 times and nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия