electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
FR 872 failure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andariego

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: FR 872 failure Reply with quote

I downlowed my lap top controlers incluided the bios update from VAIO's page then it is out off service because it appers a blue wall with the next text "Hardware malfunction NMI: Chanel check/ IOCHK. The system has halted".

I had changed the hard disck and memmory, but nothing.

Can I change the BIOS?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: FR 872 failure Reply with quote

Andariego wrote:
I downlowed my lap top controlers incluided the bios update from VAIO's page then it is out off service because it appers a blue wall with the next text "Hardware malfunction NMI: Chanel check/ IOCHK. The system has halted".

I had changed the hard disck and memmory, but nothing.

Can I change the BIOS?

Thanks

Hello, first off I would remove anymemory and other external devices, and just reboot, to see if it reads things like the TFT display CDrom and such, HDD size, and a few ither things in the BIOS, if it does then more than likly it's not all lost.
If you can or you have try changing memory, as it is caused more than likly by underbuffering within the Read/Write from and to soft memory so if it's that, have a play with your memory, Or try to re-flash your bios, as this is usually no OS depend fault.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия