electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 65hx81 bad picture please help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveC426913

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Hmph. Didn't read me as registered.]
Hey I know it's been, like, 2 years but maybe someone's till around. I am following Sarcasmo's lead, pulling out the Hyper Module.

How can I get the board out? I see Sarcasmo has pulled the main board out with the hyper module attached. I can't seem to get the main board to come off the base. I've removed every screw I can find but it won't come out.

I thought maybe it might pivot out along one edge - left or right, but there are three edge connectors along the left side and two places along the right side where the chassis grips the PC board. One of those two edges has to be disconnected to remove the main board. Ideas?
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the back side of the board you'll see 4 metal tabs you need to unsolder. Make sure all 4 tabs are loose before pulling out. Wiggle it back and forth.
DaveC426913

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it out. Tooke me most of the day but I got it out.

Now I'm trying to solder the new caps back in. Actually, I'm first trying to pull the existing ones out. Not happening.
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take solder wick and gently rock the smd caps back and forth. I replace them with electrolytic's. Screw the smd's. http://www.ptscorp.com/
Will also repair these mods.
AdvaComp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would 10@35 work?
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdvaComp wrote:
would 10@35 work?

A little big but yes.
AdvaComp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also would a Tantalum Capacitor work?
AdvaComp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone direct me towards a guide that lays it out plain and simple how to do this repair?
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can convince them that you ARE a fellow technician, both Spyderman's forum and WA6ATI websites have detailed info...RepairWorld also - if you're willing to pay. Otherwise, try Google, etc.

Otherwise, most websites, even this one, (Searching for "hyper" produced 15 results) have a "search" box.

Of course, YOU still have to go through and READ them!
shame516

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: 65hdx82 help bad Reply with quote

have a toshiba 65hdx82 had prblems with what seemed to be the covegence chjips but when i changed them put everything back and nothing all i get is a blue screen none of the inputs work but i have sound. Can someone pls send a pic of the boards inside tv set need to know if all wires are connected properly this would help me out a great deal thank you so much ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия