electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic PT-56WX33G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaggar05

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Panasonic PT-56WX33G Reply with quote

I have a Panasonic HDTV, model # PT-56WX33G. TV was working fine, next morning I plugged it in and could not turn it on. The power source is working, and it does not appear to be a cord problem because when I turn it on the red power light turns on initially, then simply blinks every few seconds. Other than that, there is no sign of the TV turning on at all. Any ideas???
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start with replacing the convergence ic's. IC7105 and IC7106. Plug D23 pin 1 has your plus 20vdc and plug D22 pin 10 has your minus 20vdc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия