electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung Tantus ST62J9P Help/Info Req.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
songokou_1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Samsung Tantus ST62J9P Help/Info Req. Reply with quote

i have a samsung tantus Model #ST62J9P, the monitor was working perfectly the night before when watching a movie. the next day i went to watch some cycle racing and the picture is split. the red is on one side tha the green is on the other. out of focus i world assume??? there are two images side by side similar to what you would see in a 3-D movie screan. before this happened the monitor would cycle a few time tryin to turn on before it would actually turn on.

my questitons are.... is this something that was caused by a major malfuction? does it just need some service to clear it up? is it something that i could tackle myself with my limited circuits training from my BSME? or should i just schedule a professional to drive out from san diego to have a go at it(most expensive option)?
cory

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your convergence ics are shot.replace them(STK392-040?).also check 2 pico fuses nearby and all 3.9 ohm resistors by them.
songokou_1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for all the help, just waiting to recieve the manual to get started.
tantus11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: samsung tantus Model #ST62J9P w/convergence issues Reply with quote

We already replaced the STK392-040. However now there is no video. In other words,when you turn on the Tv, it works like radio. There is only audio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия