electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Nokia handsfree kit audio feed into a Blaupunkt 520 radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutlet2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Nokia handsfree kit audio feed into a Blaupunkt 520 radio Reply with quote

Can anyone assist me on why the audio feed from a Nokia Bluetooth handsfree kit (ck-1w) won't play through a Blaupunkt 520 radio/CD player?

(I am writing from Australia) and am a qualified technician with Holden. The vehicle is a Holden (Opel) Astra with the factory Blaupunkt 520 radio fitted. I have purchased the proper handsfree kit patch harness which plugs into the back of the radio and which has audio (+) and (-) input wires. However I have tried to feed the audio from the Nokia module through the radio without success.

I have tried an alternate Blaupunkt 520 radio (no difference) and even had a phone call with Blaupunkt technical enquiries but they didn't give me any information that worked (just said the audio signal from most handsfree modules is similar and the radio is designed to handle it). I also called Nokia technical who said there are no special tricks and that it should just work (not much help there)

A few points to mention: The handsfree kit has been installed for about 6 months and works fine. The audio (from the module) is fine when the speaker supplied in the handsfree kit is used. Also the radio muting function works fine and "PHONE" is displayed on the dashboard info display when a call is being made/received (as per normal). I have also tried swapping the polarity of the audio input (+ & -) and tried adjusting the radio volume level when in "PHONE" mode but still nothing.

I am almost at a loss as to where I am going wrong. I remember seeing something (on a forum somewhere, several months ago) that someone said to use a resistor on the audio line because the signal was too strong/ too loud. Does anyone know anything about this? Any replies with helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cutlet2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: impendence and level Reply with quote

I think some bad adjustemnt of impendance between the equipement and level . try to get data about impendance and level of both equipement.
with this data the value of restance can be calculate
eli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия