electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Power supply ATX DELTA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhegatron

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Power supply ATX DELTA Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for its attention. Please I have an electronic device that it uses in the circuit of the Power supply 2 integrated circuits that are with defect (DNA1001D)/(DNA1002C) manufactured by HITACHI Preciso to have the DATASHEETS of the components to effect the recovery of the equipment are very grateful will have been taken care of. The defect was caused discharge atmosphere in the net electricity the device makes much lack please helps to decide me necessary only of the information of the components believes components had been manufactured by order of the DELTA The commercial code of the components seems to be TL494 and LM339 I am not certain this makes me to send the order of its aid to have absolute certainty and to have success in the repair of the device. It was not possible to find equivalents and also complete Power meeting supply not to substitute only way will be to repair Pardon if errors of English text were translated of the Portuguese for its language the English. Much hope in being taken care of I wait anxious if Obliged return.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия