electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba TV trouble; please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrewK

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Toshiba TV trouble; please help Reply with quote

I have a Toshiba TV Model CF27E50, chassis TAC9516

There was a problem which I have identified as improper vertical sweep? The Picture would condense from the top and the botom to a small rectangular section across the middle of the screen. As per the advice on this forum, I resoldered ALL the pins on the vertical IC and all the capacitors within the trouble shooting guide of sam's photofacts.

After doing all this, the problem is still there, it is just not as frequent. The TV may be on for an entire day or so before the picture folds as before. However, now there is a small quiver on the left and the right side of the screen, a small beding of the picture, which is far more frequent (but certianly tolerable). Upon stamping my foot on the ground, the picture quiclkly bends in from the left and the right (no more than 1/2 an inch) then returns to normal.

Noticing these problems I have resoldered all the horizontal components I could think of, and that were located within the troubleshooting section of sam's fotofacts, but the problem has not resolved.

would anybody be able to help and tell me what you think may be the cause of the problem and how to solve it?

thanks

-Chris Cook
Frank

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the ic.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what Frank said and replace all the red caps. If I remember there are 3. 2 in the vertical one near the jungle IC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия