electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Dell M991 19" Monitor - Where can I get a new Video Cab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robd1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Dell M991 19" Monitor - Where can I get a new Video Cab Reply with quote

This computer monitor is in perfect working condition but the video cable went bad because it was rubbing against the wall behind it. The cable is hard wired into the unit. I took the case off and disconnected the old cable but where can I get a replacement cable? Will any generic computer monitor cable work? Any advice or suggestions of places to order from is appreciated:)

Rob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Dell M991 Reply with quote

I to Have a Dell M991 that needs a replacement Cable i broke at the end.
I travle alot, even though that monitor is Huge i carry it around with me. any ways i was also look fo a replacement wire. If anyone could Help! thxs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: Dell M991 19" Monitor - Where can I get a new Video Reply with quote

robd1 wrote:
This computer monitor is in perfect working condition but the video cable went bad because it was rubbing against the wall behind it. The cable is hard wired into the unit. I took the case off and disconnected the old cable but where can I get a replacement cable? Will any generic computer monitor cable work? Any advice or suggestions of places to order from is appreciated:)

Rob
thanhspo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Dell M991 Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I to Have a Dell M991 that needs a replacement Cable i broke at the end.
I travle alot, even though that monitor is Huge i carry it around with me. any ways i was also look fo a replacement wire. If anyone could Help! thxs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия