electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 14PF6826 (TF1.1E chassis) no picture fault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A.T.V

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Philips 14PF6826 (TF1.1E chassis) no picture fault Reply with quote

I hate mending LCD/plasma TVs. If the people who bought these monstrosities knew how awkward (read expensive) they were to repair maybe they wouldn`t buy the bleeding things in the first place.....and they`ve got worse pictures than CRTs but you try telling Joe Public that, there are none so blind as those who will not see......
In fact I`m getting to the point when I don`t even want to be in the TV repair business any more.....

Anyway we`ve got a Philips 14PF 6826 (TF1.1E chassis) set in with no picture on the RHS of the screen, it then comes in from the side and disappears completely. Sound is OK
Any ideas ?
javelinhubbard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips 14PF6826 (TF1.1E chassis) no picture fault Reply with quote

I have the same TV and has the same fault. have you fixed yours or is it dead? Please help as mind is only a month out of warrantity?

A.T.V wrote:
I hate mending LCD/plasma TVs. If the people who bought these monstrosities knew how awkward (read expensive) they were to repair maybe they wouldn`t buy the bleeding things in the first place.....and they`ve got worse pictures than CRTs but you try telling Joe Public that, there are none so blind as those who will not see......
In fact I`m getting to the point when I don`t even want to be in the TV repair business any more.....

Anyway we`ve got a Philips 14PF 6826 (TF1.1E chassis) set in with no picture on the RHS of the screen, it then comes in from the side and disappears completely. Sound is OK
Any ideas ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия