electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Archos AV700 (Mobile DVR)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pokey86

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Archos AV700 (Mobile DVR) Reply with quote

Hello all, i recently bought a Archos AV700 off a friend... I used it & it seemed to work/charge fine.

I put it on charge one day & switched the charger on, before i realised it was the wrong charger i heard a "Pop" from the AV700, now of course it won't charge. (& no lights come on, only the light on the charger itself) Of course i don't have any Warranty with this as i bought it off a mate. (& god knows where he got it)

I've checked the Archos website but can't seem to find any repair resources, (Out of warranty) also i have no clue if normal electricians can fix equipment like this. (I live in the UK [Sth Yorkshire] of course) I've heard of sites where you send your equipment & they fix it & send it back to you (charging you of course) but are these reliable?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i find it hard to believe that out of warranty equipment like this has no means to be repaired.

Thank you in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия