electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
VPR Matrix Lappy Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ariesjill

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: VPR Matrix Lappy Issue Reply with quote

Hi, I just found you guys. I found a VPR Matrix 120 180B5 and determined to fix anything wrong and give it to a friend. Got adapter, fixed fan, hunted down original disks, realized I needed a new HDD, did that. Only remaining issue is....the female plug on the mobo into which the KB ribbon fits....now can not be locked given the lock bars....like teeny goal posts, 1/8" and garbage....fell off. Now I have no KB functi short of external.

I have invested much time, effort and money in restoring this otherwise decent lappy, learned a lot....and would kill for a suggestions re my options in this last misery.....replacing mobo no way an option, mobo per se just fine.

Thanks so much for any input on this!
Jill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия