electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Broken DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vladimir lenc

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Broken DVD Reply with quote

I am hoping that someone has heard of this brand and may be able to help. I'm the proud owner of a broken dvd player recorder Terapin model TT-3000DVR. I suspect the broken part is the power supply board, my reason for suspecting it is that the main 400v cazapator decided to pee it self i suspect the brown goop to be the electrolyte also half a dozen other electrolytic caps have dome shaped tops in the aluminium cans as if under gteat pressure. and also no lights turn on when you push the on switch. This brings me to my original request would anyone have a circuit diagram of this unit. or better still has anyone heard of this brand. I dont think it is to old as the power supply board has the following printed on it.
model:DVR3000 dvr power(0565R) PCB REV-3 94V-0 2005.03.04 I assume the last 8 numbers to be the date of manufacture.
kind regards
and thank you in advance
just me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: try this Reply with quote

at alldatasheet_com
/datasheet-pdf/pdf/85398/FAIRCHILD/FSDM0565R.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия