electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need Sunfire True Subwoofer Super Junior Schematic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohmster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Need Sunfire True Subwoofer Super Junior Schematic Reply with quote

Can anybody help me locate a schematic or service manual for a Sunfire True Subwoofer Super Junior? MY buddy really needs this thing fixed and it is one of those Bob Carver Magnetic Field power transformers so it is a little spooky to work on. Looks like the amp is blown, the outputs are shorted, but any kind of documentation on this would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much if you have it.

I have access to many major manufacturer schematics and service manuals for home entertainment equipment and can most likely get you what you need in return for the Sundire Super Junior Schematic or manual.

Thank you,
~Ohmster
Ohmster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the manual or schematic I need:
http://www.sunfire.com/SuperJrPR.htm

to pass my spam filter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия