electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Aiwa C201

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramjimh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Aiwa C201 Reply with quote

I have an aiwa c201 Tv.When i poeron the TV it is giving high oscillation sound.Checked the H-Out and LOt found good,checked the yoke and found good.The powersupply is using STR 58041A STR.Then i checked the 115v from the power supply and it is not comming.Whether it may be problem with STR.Kindly give me the procedure for checking STR and possible cause of the dead.Waiting for the solution.

With Regards,

Ramji
LJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check for D817(R2M) and Q602(2SQ1555) are they short? if short release them, then turn on the TV and measure 115V, is it correct? if correct you can replace R2M and 2SQ1555 with new one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: aiwa c201 Reply with quote

i found the SR2M doide is short and the STR 58041 has problem.But the 2sd1555(H-Out) is found good.I replaced both these components to a new one and powered on.The set run for 10 minutes and again back to the same stage.(SR2M short and STR 58041).What is the possible cause of failing these components again.

With Regards,
Ramji
LJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, turn on the TV with Q602 ( 2SD1555 ) and D817( R2M ) disconnected, measure B+ ( 115V ) is it near 115V or more than 125V?
If more than 125V, check for C813, C815, C814, D809, Q802, Q803, Q804 and IC802.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия