electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pds4229 - No power Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lobo1979

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Pds4229 - No power Up Reply with quote

Hi, when I'em traying power up the TV then for few sec. the power light goes from red to green, and after back to red but is flashing. In user manual is few options 1-flashyng repeatly: Improper supply voltage level and secpnd 2-Flashes 3 or more times: Other problem. And I don't know where is diference? When I measure volt supply everything is ok. Is it posibly thats lcd panel is wrong or only elektronics? If somebody have got user manual or schematics can you send my please ([email protected]) or fore same other model from same series. Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия