electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
intercoms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: intercoms Reply with quote

not sure if this the correct forum ,but i will try. i am trying to find a intercom system that can be used on phone lines with existing phones. it needs to transmit between 3 buildings appox. 700' apart so wireless will not work. radio shack made current system but no longer made. any help will be welcome. thanks[b][/b]
tech77

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Intercom Question Reply with quote

Bogen.com makes a PCM2000 system that you can hook into a phone system but you will have to run wire for the speakers from the amp. I have installed a couple of these system in schools and it works great. You punch in the extension that access the Bogen system type in zone number and then make your page to that zone. I am not sure on how your needing this system to work. If this system would work for you or not.

Bogen also makes a VOIP gateway that hooks into your network. This technology is new and I have never used it before. There are two other companys that make these type of systems that i know of but you have to deal with a distributor/installer in order to get it install. Which means the more money and you cant install it... 1) Rauland Borg 2) Dukane. I know alot about Rauland Borg and very little about Dukane. Hope this helps...
dirtydugie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink yes they are great little systems for the money and very reliable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия