electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
viewsonic vs12107 circuitdiagram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter_ling

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: viewsonic vs12107 circuitdiagram Reply with quote

I have a VS12107 Veiwsonic monitor that users an emax pwr0502204001 inverter board. The bridge rectifier failed and the chopper control chip I have replaced them but the monitor fails to work. I have the 5v rail and the 12v rail but the 12-v rail cannot source enough current to power the backlights. The screen keeps flashing and when trying the 12v rail falls. I have injected 12v from by bench PSU and all is fine with the monitor. I have looked at the feedback loop for the PSU and it seems to be trying to control the pulse width. I am now wondering if I have the correct version of the chip as the numbers on the one I removed where nor very good. I would really like a circuit diagram or if any one has the chip number for this board it would also be good
Cheers
Peter
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/viewsonic_q2162wb-1_q2202wb-1-vs12107-.pdf/download.html
peter_ling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: PWR0502204001 Reply with quote

Thanks for the link it is a very good source for manuals. The viewsonic manual for the Q2202WB gives the schematic for the PWR0502204001 PCB but it does not list part numbers. I really need to now the part number of the chopper drive chip listed on the schematic, as PU1 if any one could help this would be really good.
Regards
Peter
peter_ling

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: PWR0502204001 Reply with quote

Hi
This is very frustrating as the power supply is relatively straight forward in its design so not being able to put my finger on the problem I am looking at what I have done as the chip PU1 was not very easy to read I may have got the wrong version or even the wrong chip. If you are having problems with one of these could you have a look at the number on the chip in you PSU and post it to me? If so I will post all my findings when I get to the bottom of this.
Regards
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: PWR0502204001 Reply with quote

peter_ling wrote:
as the chip PU1 was not very easy to read I may have got the wrong version or even the wrong chip. If you are having problems with one of these could you have a look at the number on the chip in you PSU and post it to me?

ob2269cp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия