electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony STR-DE515 dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adlmc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Sony STR-DE515 dead Reply with quote

Have a Sony STR-DE515 Audio Amp just quit, won't power up at all - no display.

Checked the fuses and everything is fine. Downloaded the schematic however I'm wondering if there is a quick fix out there.

Any ideas where to start looking ? or is there a sevice manual out there?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohm out the main power transformer should read 1ohm or around that if you have a open then thats your problem bad thing is the part is going to cost you more than the recievers worth Sad
kirit

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Service manuals Reply with quote

Dear sir,
We have this service manual in stock.
kindly contect us on !!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!! or !!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!

thanking you,
Kirit shah
ridgerunner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Problem with STR-DE515 Reply with quote

I had the same problem. Display won't come on at all. I found the 12V relay on the 120VAC input PCB was defective. One of the lead was broken on the contact portion of the relay. This cauased no power (120V) to appear at the main transformer. Part number of relay is SDT-SS-112DM, but I am having a difficult time to find a replacement part.
Any ideas?
Question Question

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check for bad solder connections on or around all voltage regulators.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with STR-DE515 Reply with quote

ridgerunner wrote:
I had the same problem. Display won't come on at all. I found the 12V relay on the 120VAC input PCB was defective. One of the lead was broken on the contact portion of the relay. This cauased no power (120V) to appear at the main transformer. Part number of relay is SDT-SS-112DM, but I am having a difficult time to find a replacement part.
Any ideas?
Question Question

k
DannyD8882

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: STR de525 Reply with quote

Hey, Im having trouble with my str de525. All of the fuses are good and i voltage tested all leads on the power board and out of the transformer and even after the four fuses on the bottom. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong with it, besises it being a sony. Also, the relay doesnt work but it sends power to the transformer if I manually connect the contacts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия