electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
digital temperature sensors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urgent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: digital temperature sensors Reply with quote

i'm trying to design a circuitry which will trigger a response when the temperature sensors register a particular temperature.

Problem: I'm not exactly sure what should be in the circuit. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

u can also send your suggestions to [email protected].

MUCHAS GRACIAS
voivoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: a most siple ... Reply with quote

a most simple temperature interface is germanium transistor B,K, to multimeter.... but is better to use specialized temperature sensors.
Also you have to choos scheme for drive control of the temperature swich.

other way is computer Smile if your needs is covered.
Will be cool if you try to transfer control to computer (RS232 or USB temp sensors).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3474714021&category=3673
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?hl=en&lr=&tab=wf&q=USB+temp+sensor&btnG=Search+Froogle
Donny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Digital temprature Sensor Reply with quote

See this link.
http://www.myplace.nu/avr/thermo/index.htm
nathan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: temperature switch Reply with quote

try using a digital multimeter on dc volts, supply 12 volt supply with series resistor to vary output current through temperature controlled resistor , adjust resistor to set output to multimeter and calibrate curcuit.. maybe it would work? Idea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i`m currently making the same sort of project for my cars thermal fans , Two stage temp cut in cut out may will try using lm 4001 nand gate as it has 2 or 4 inputs and 2 outputs ,digital inputs so before the input is the analoge measurment using a resistor as a trim and a temp sensor 1000 ohm -30 to 125 degC linear , when the sensor output to the input makes the grounding resistor input to the 4001? go HIGH the output state changes makinmg the 16 pin IC give a output state of change either on or off i think up to 80ma t , then its = up to transistors and relays. Thats my sort project if that gives you and idea`s . i used the ic for simple switching and debouncing for a fish bite indicator that flashed leds when switch was triggered once 1 led would stay on and every bite after that another would flash then fade out took ages to get into the ic but i found a book in the shelve and away i went ended up using the project for local fisherman for springlines mainly at night [email protected][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия