electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ERROR 2 - CAR AUDIO GRUNDIG (SEAT)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
furtivo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: ERROR 2 - CAR AUDIO GRUNDIG (SEAT) Reply with quote

Hi, I have a car audio Grundig ( Seat ) and last week an error appears on display 'ERROR 2'. I don't know what this means. If anyone can help me. Thanks
rataplan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: error code 2 GRUNDIG Reply with quote

I got te same problem, "error code 2" after repacing battery, somwone can help??
mint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: safe 2 Reply with quote

You have disconect the radio for an haur and then connect again an put the code
hapeemann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Safe 2 Reply with quote

I just bought this used Gold CL and the radio is showing "Safe 2." The language seems to be German. My question is how do I get the radio to work? Is there like a generic code to use? I feel like just yanking out the radio but being a factory brand it looks better in place. Can anybody please help me?

hapeemann
hapeemann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Safe 2 Reply with quote

Make that Golf CL with Alpha radio with cassette by Volkswagen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия