electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
VCR shows only 'ERR' for all functions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: VCR shows only 'ERR' for all functions Reply with quote

My Thompson VCR VTH6300U now only shows 'ERR' in the display when pressing PLAY, REW and FF. Normal display when first switched on though.

Is this an easy problem to fix - would like to do so as it is(was) a good machine.
Thanks for any advice.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is easy to fix if one is experienced in vcr,s- it may simply be mode switch- or /well, quite a lot that only an experienced person can fix- but then again I would not expect the repair to cost very much. Your best bet may be to ask several repairers for an estimate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbp1

Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately the one VCR repair shop closed here some months ago.

I could try the 'mode switch' if you could explain where, what it is and what to do with it. I love fiddling inside stuff.

It seems I can email you so I'll do so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия