electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 61h60

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowpacks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Toshiba 61h60 Reply with quote

Hi I have had this TV since it was new. Yesterday when I turned it on, there was no picture or sound. Went into my Guide for Sat and changed channels and every thing was fine. Today I turned on the tv and every thing was ok, but with in 30 seconds, the tv turns itself off. The power led just flashes. I tried to unplug for 15 minutes and restart it. It does restart, but again with in 30 seconds, it turns off again and the LED flashes. Any help would be great, Thanks
tvioland

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: manual Reply with quote

Try looking for how many flashes your TV is giving you once is starts to power off. Most the time it'll flash "x" amount of times and that'll mean whats wrong. It'll corelate with the manual
Cowpacks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just sems to slowly flash, or pulse on and off. It doesn't do anything like 2 quick flashes oe nothing. Just flashes at a even pace. I have watched it for over 20 minutes, same thing. I also just finish having it be unpluged for 4 hours, (which I heard resets it).
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for a plug that says xray protect. It should be near the STK392-110's. Unplug it if the set comes on, replace the STK's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия