electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Best online place to buy Projection TVs Lamps?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilson_flagg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Best online place to buy Projection TVs Lamps? Reply with quote

I am considering purchasing projection TVs lamps and would like a recommendation of the best places to purchase on-line. By best I mean:

1. Great deal
2. Solid return policy
2. Is a reliable / trust worthy vendor

I have notice many sites have lot of projection TVs lamps, but not sure who I can trust.
Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
kelsey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the return policy but I have used www.discount-merchant.com in the past and they have the highest rated customer satisfaction of any website according to consumer reports. They have only Philips Brand Projection TVs Lamps, which is the original brand for most rear projection TVs. Here are some of their advantages:
• Best Price in the industry for ORIGINAL Philips brand lamps
• Fastest Shipping
• Great Customer Service
• Very knowledgeable staff
I hope this will be fine place for you.
Good luck!
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E Bay has been a good place for me to send my customers to.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't trust eBay. Discount-Merchant is actually a pretty reliable source for UHP lamps. We order 5-6 lamps a week...definately better service than all the manufactures PUT TOGETHER. Samsung is usually good with replacement parts..RCA is terrible...Philips is OK..Sony can be tough at times. Why bother when these guys have all the lamps in stock and they ship the same day?
why...because it just makes sense Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия