electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Motorbike alarm with remote start.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
areaboi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Motorbike alarm with remote start. Reply with quote

Hi guys. A friend of mine brought me an alarm with remote start. The problem is i cant get how to conect it.
I have bought an aditional relay with i need in oder to connect the whole thing but some things arestill not clear.
yet another problem is that the manual that i've got with it is in Polish and online translition didnt really make anything any clearer.
So if any of you had this or something similar installed on your bike a'id really be thankfull for any help at all.
Here are the wiring diagram

What i do know:
1.I know that ORANGE is going to the ignition switch to the wire that hase + on it when the key is turned to ON.
2.RED goest to + on the battery
3.Two YELLOW wires are going to the indicators.
4.GRAY wire doesnt go anywhere

Not really sure how to connect the rest of the wires including the ones that are doing into the relay.
Thanks for reading.
Awaiting help...

We Work to live not live to work!!!
jason1972

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: remote start Reply with quote

hi

looks to me like a +15(you put this orange wire to one thats live on your bike only when the ignition is turned on) what this does it tells the alarm if the ignition is on but also tells the imm circuit when to operate. personnely i would not fit remote start on a bike found them to be unreliable plus you dont want imm to cut in while on a corner
hope this helps good luck

jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия